Personality and fit into our company culture is vital in our hiring process. We are only seeking top-talented, creative, intelligent individuals with the desire to succeed. iWeSocial offers full medical and dental benefits, 401k, phone, expense/gas allowances as needed, and an employee stock equity program. We are a small, but nimble team of passionate marketers who work for our clients first.
iWeSocial Sales Executive
We are looking for a sales professional to help us grow our exciting Digital Marketing firm located in Lone Tree, Colorado. Over the past 4 years, we have successfully harnessed the power of Big Data, Social Media Analytics & Insights, Social Media content creation & management, and specialized reporting. These unique services have brought substantial value to clients like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, the Denver Broncos, Peet’s Coffee, and other prominent organizations in our community.
We need a strong salesperson to help us grow our business by prospecting, hunting, connecting, finding and closing net-new clients for our business. We also will utilize your skills to help manage and grow our existing customer base with new and improved services. You should expect that 85% of your role will be focused on prospecting and closing new business, while 15% will be spent enhancing & managing existing relationships.
The right candidate should enjoy engaging with individuals and businesses to help them maximize the power of Digital Marketing through the use of advanced tools, technologies, and processes.
If you are a proven results-oriented sales person and you also like to have fun and joke around while staying 100% laser-focused on the task at hand, then we want to hear from you!
Your daily activities will include:
- Develop sales plan, strategy & tactics to pursue Colorado-based businesses in a systematic & thoughtful way
- Hunting & Prospecting through the use of Social Media, email campaigns, cold calling, community engagement, and general networking
- Develop pipeline of potential clients; develop and advance those prospects; develop and present proposals to those prospects; and secure those prospects through signed contracts
- You will carefully listen to the needs of prospects and then develop presentations and proposals to match those needs to our services and solutions
- Work with iWeSocial team members to properly scope solutions and present pricing to prospects
- Manage existing customer relationships and take care of their on-going needs, problems, and issues
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Marketing, IT, Communications, PR or Business)
- 2+ years of proven sales experience. We want candidates who KNOW they are sales people and want to continue and grow as sales professionals
- A deep understanding of the value Social Media & Digital Marketing can play in business
- Must be able to fully explain iWeSocial’s product offerings
- Must be familiar with SEO, Content Strategy, Social Listening & Insights, Brand Management, Social Consulting and Social Media Advertising
- Must be able to work with a small team, work under minimal supervision and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be helping us grow a business
- Excellent communication skills are essential – verbal, written and presentation
- Experience selling Social Media services (including Social Media Listening / Monitoring reports) or online media or 2+ years in a Social Media Agency, Digital PR or Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Be able to fully communicate and explain the value of Social Listening to determine what is being said about products & companies and “who” the influencers are on the social web
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks:
- Competitive base salary with a generous commission plan tied to results
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, 401K
- Generous Holiday, Vacation, & Sick time provided on Day 1
- Car & phone allowances plus expense account
- Stock ownership opportunities based on your business results & longevity
- Profit sharing potential
- Work from home potential – once established
- Business casual
If your experience & passions align with our needs, our first step will be a simple 30-minute phone conversation followed by an in person interview with key members of our team & extended organization. You will also be expected to present a 15-minute presentation on why a potential client should choose iWeSocial to maximize the business potential of Social Media and Digital Marketing.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.